Like so many of our new favorites, this recipe came out of our 2016 Holiday Blogger Recipe Challenge, and it’s a real game changer for your sweet tooth! Cranberry and orange is a timelessly perfect combination, so when put into a cookie you cannot possibly go wrong.. Right? We owe a huge thanks to Holly of the Taste and See Blog for bringing this recipe into our lives. As festive as these look and taste, there a great year round treat for cookie lovers alike! We truly hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we have!
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat/cream the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes. The mixture will become light and fluffy.
3. Add the orange zest, egg, vanilla and orange juice and mix on a low speed until combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients slowly, in increments, and mix together after each addition.
5. Add the white chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
6. Carefully fold in the frozen (or fresh), chopped cranberries by hand.
7. Cover the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
9. Using a medium cookie scoop, (about 1 1/2 tablespoons) drop dough onto prepared cookie sheets at least two inches apart.
10. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the sheet for about 3 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.”
Best served warm and delicious! Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.