Have a bread maker at home? If so, you have to try this Cranberry and Mushroom Risotto. It is so different and pretty simple to make too! Kristina of Sourdough Movement created this recipe for our Holiday Blogger Challenge in 2016. Her unique approach to risotto certainly caught our attention. Who knew you could make risotto in a bread maker?
1. In a saucepan, roast mushrooms and garlic over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes.
2. In a medium saucepan dissolve 1 stock cup in hot water (2 1/2 cups water)
3. In a small bowl, smash cranberries.
4. Add all ingredients into a bread maker and set it to the jam function.
5. Cook for 40 minutes or until risotto is cooked.
Serve hot, garnish with more frozen cranberries if you would like.