Need a last minute app? This is the perfect appetizer to please a crowd and it only takes 35 minutes! And they are gluten free and dairy free! Turkey Meatballs can be dipped in gravy or homemade cranberry sauce. Want to make them a meal? Serve meatballs with Thanksgiving staples like mashed potatoes and butternut squash.
This recipe was submitted into the Holiday Food Blogger Recipe Challenge by Anne Lawton of Simple and Savory and is now one of our go to appetizers at family outings.
1. pre-heat oven to 375
2. place the onion, garlic, sage and turkey breast into a bowl
3. mix the cranberries with the syrup or honey and add to the meat mixture
4. add the egg and combine well
5. form the meat into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet
6. bake for 15 to 20 minutes