You had us at moonshine.
What a fun and different cocktail recipe! Vodka Cranberry gets all the fame but what about a Sparkling Cranberry Apple Moon Cocktail? Using frozen cranberries and reducing them down to a cranberry simple syrup starts the base of this delicious concoction. The other ingredients mix in effortlessly and the final product is tasty! Now you don’t have to sprinkle the rim in sugar but it does add a nice touch, especially for the holidays (make sure to do this prior to adding liquids to the glass)!
This recipe was created by Kisha Washington of Engage Your Palate.
1. In a sauce pan add 1 cup of cranberries, lime juice and sugar. Cook on med heat for 6-8 mins. Stain through a fine sieve and cool to room temp.
2. Coat the brim of glass with corn syrup and then in sprinkles.
3. In the glass, add cool cranberry liquid. Add moonshine, and cranberry juice. Stir.
4. Top with sparkling apple cider and mix.
5. Add mint and rest of cranberries.
Please Enjoy Responsibly!