What you will need;
1 lb of frozen Cape Cod Select Cranberries
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey
2 teaspoons chopped ginger (fresh)
Zest from an orange. Keep a little left over to garnish with.
1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley (fresh)
1/2 cup cream cheese
1-2 baguettes (roughly 40 thin slices, lightly toasted)
1. Combine cranberries, sugar, honey, and ginger in a food processor or blender. Pulse until cranberries are roughly chopped.
2. Add parsley to mix and pulse a little more.
3. Add orange zest and pulse once more.
4. Lightly toast sliced baguette pieces.
5. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on baguette slices.
6. Place a tablespoon of cranberry mixture on top of cream cheese.
7. Garnish each slice with a dash of orange zest.